iMAF Industrial Management and Facilitation Center
The Industrial Management and Facilitation Center (iMAF) is a hub for innovation and entrepreneurship development for Thai entrepreneurs. Situated on the 17th floor of the KX Building in Bangkok, iMAF provides a range of services that aim to enhance entrepreneurs’ technology and innovation capabilities. The center offers three main services
This service is designed to provide Thai entrepreneurs with expert guidance in technology and innovation. It includes the following features
- Expert and advisors: iMAF’s network of experienced professionals from universities and the private sector provides entrepreneurs with valuable advice and guidance.
- Mechanisms, programs, and courses: The center offers a variety of programs and courses that can help entrepreneurs develop their knowledge and access funding opportunities from the government.
- Professional team: iMAF’s team of experts works closely with Thai entrepreneurs to provide business advice and facilitate growth.
KX Build Academy
This service aims to enhance critical attitudes and competencies among individuals. The center offers both onsite and online formats for the following services:
- Focus Group Activities: iMAF provides effective methods for idea searching and brainstorming.
- Team Building Activities: The center helps entrepreneurs build relationships and foster commitment among team members.
- Seminar Activities: Entrepreneurs can participate in various activities for presenting and exchanging knowledge and ideas.
- PROG Progress Report on Generic Skills: This tool assesses basic competencies for working in organizations, including teamwork, self-control, and problem-solving.
This service supports the growth of Thai SMEs by connecting them with overseas companies. It includes the following services:
- Business Consulting: Entrepreneurs seeking business partners can access consulting and research collaboration support.
- Business Matching: The center matches Thai and foreign companies that are seeking business opportunities.
- Market Research: iMAF conducts market research both in Thailand and abroad to help entrepreneurs identify new opportunities.
KX Knowledge Exchange innovation Center 110/1 Krung Thonburi Road, Banglamphulang, Khlongsan, Bangkok, 10600, Thailand